If you are an experienced software engineer who is able to develop windows applications then we are looking for you. We develop software applications for Dutch companies and multinationals. Our developers master the complete software development process from design to implementation and you like to deliver the best solution for our customers within the given constraints.
We are looking for someone who
- has a bachelor or master degree.
- has experience in one or more programming languages such as Microsoft .Net (C#) and optionally Delphi.
- has experience with relational databases such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- good English and Dutch skills.
It would be nice if
- you have knowledge of communication protocols with industrial hardware like OPC and industrial printers
- you have an interest in web development
- An excellent salary
- 25 holidays.
- Lease a car or travel allowance.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
Working at COASWe work mainly at our office in Middelharnis, which is situated just outside the Randstad. We deliver throughout Europe and install our systems on site with the client. It may happen that you occasionally need to go abroad. We also support our systems around the clock and you are a member of the our support staff.
If you are interested you can contact with Janco Tanis, Managing Director of COAS Software Systems. Janco can be reached by telephone 0187 497525 or via email@example.com.